Sunday, February 6, 2011

New computer

My computer has been wigging out for the past couple of months. As I have been searching more and more for different places to advertise the book, I have been having an increasingly harder time doing anything else on my computer.
I now have a new one. I have spent an entire day trying to figure out the new computer as well as downloading all the necessary apps and files from the old computer. I really wish that when you purchased a new computer it came with all the basics already installed and ready to go out of the box. Plug it in and go. Oh well.
Changed has two separate beginnings so far. They are very similar to each other yet different. I will probably end up combining it, or deleting the whole thing and starting over like I did with Choice about 5 times. I have a very difficult time starting the book. Once it begins, it flows better, but the start is my tricky moment. I'm very critical of my writing and want people to be captivated by the start. I'm still getting good feedback from Choice, and for that I am very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment