Thursday, September 20, 2012

exhausted

I've been working and writing my butt off lately and I'm exhausted. I'm still trying to get Consumed finished for publication by October 31, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hit that self-imposed deadline. I will definitely have Created out for you before then. I'm just finishing up a few things and hope to have it up soon. I'll keep you posted as soon as I know what's going on. lol
My dad's coming to visit this weekend to add to the fun that is my life, so I've spent the last two weeks trying to figure out where my desk actually is. ;) It's been buried under notes, papers, scribbles and cat hair for longer than I care to admit.
The house looks nice, allergy shots are itching, Created is in the edit/publication stage and Consumed is about half-way to completion. All is going well in my busy busy life. I wish y'all a wonderful weekend and happy reading!
Don't miss my post tomorrow! My friend Katie Jennings is having a birthday eBook giveaway for her awesome new novel When Empires Fall. It's an amazing book and she's an excellent storyteller. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment