Saturday, April 4, 2015

Readers' Favorite Review



Jean Booth took what could have been a typical zombie novel and turned it into something uniquely entertaining. The walking dead in this book can actually talk, think, and strategize, making them all the more frightening. I will have a hard time getting the images of disturbing scenes that involved so much blood and gore out of my head, which is exactly what I want from a horror story. Not only did I enjoy the violence, but I also found myself caring about some of these characters, which I think is important. A zombie book could be full of action and carnage, but if I don’t care about the people, there’s no point in reading it. So, I give Jean Booth credit for being able to accomplish both. Zombie War is definitely a must-read for any zombie or horror fans. It certainly won’t disappoint. I can’t wait to read more of this brilliant author’s work.
~ Readers' Favorite







Pick up your copy now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment