Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tales from Galdrilene by A.D. Trosper


5 Stars
Short and sweet. I want to know more about Emallya, Rylin, and the beginning of the war. This books sets up an amazing fantasy, enticing the reader, making you crave more. Definitely read this before Embers, but make sure you have Embers handy when you start reading!


5 Stars
Flat out loved this book. For a Young Adult, it had everything an adult reader could ask for in a book. I'm so god I read A New Beginning prior to reading Embers and I can't WAIT to pick up Tears of War. If you like fantasy, dragons (who doesn't?!?), adventure, or just a flat out amazing read- pick up this book. I don't even want to tell you anything about it - I don't want to risk ruining what is set up to be an EPIC fantasy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment