Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Possess Saga by J.A. Howell


4 Stars
Very fun book. It was exciting and had you not wanting to put it down. I enjoyed how strong Harley seemed, especially after her abusive relationship. You don't see very many women in that situation with her strength. And stupidity. What bothered me about this book was how unbelievably obvious the identity of the killer was, and how no one could seem to connect the blazingly obvious signs. That aside, the relationship and tension between Harley and Nolan was hot. This is a great, fun read.


5 Stars
Such a fun short story. I loved hearing about Claire's death from his perspective. My heart broke with Aggie, even though I knew it was coming. I can't want to start book 3 in this saga. Ms. Howell really knows how to captivate a reader. 

5 Stars
While this may be book 4 in the series, you don't miss much if you skip. (Although, I'd recommend reading book three first, there are some references and I have to go back and get it.)
Aww! Super cute! This is the book for every sappy romantic out there. While I think Harley is a rather weepy main character (which is frustrating because I liked her so much in the first book), I greatly enjoyed this story. It's my firm belief that communication is key in any healthy relationship and this story continues to prove that true. However, had Harley and Nolan simply been honest with each other, this story probably wouldn't have happened. I still don't like Nolan's mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment