Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Seal Island Trilogy by Sophie Moss

5 Stars
This was a fun, fast-paced, witty read. Moss does an excellent job telling a story, weaving in mythology and bringing your pulse up as you turn the pages. You don't want to put this book down. The characters are fun and well rounded, the story is beautifully written and connects with the mythology of the selkies in a wonderfully believable way.
I despise Ian.
I can't wait to read the next book in this series.


5 Stars
Sophie Moss has a way of drawing you into the story and no matter how far-fetched things may seem, you find yourself glued to the pages. While some things were obvious and some made you groan with frustration, I really enjoyed this story. It was a great way to continue the Selkie fantasy and leaves you wanting more without feeling like you're missing something. So glad I don't have to wait for book three!


4 Stars
An excellent end to a fun trilogy. I loved Ms. Moss' use of the Selkie legend and the roses to cause havoc amongst the islanders and am glad she chose to end this trilogy like she did. Any more and I feel it would've gotten drug out and repetitive. I love the characters and how everything worked out in the end (some good, some bad - all satisfying). If you like feel-good romances, this is the trilogy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment