Friday, May 18, 2012

WriCha

My friend Zoe Harrington has come up with a writing challenge called WriCha and asked me to participate.
You can find all the specs on her blog here -> http://bit.ly/JTLQrq
I'm currently writing about a plane crash into a deserted island and what happens after. I'm up to 450 words and am trying to figure out how to keep this short. (this is proving to be the Biggest challenge for me!) You know it's not just going to be any kind of island - there's got to be a twist. ;) Keep checking up on her blog and mine for updates!
To all of you who are lamenting the wait for Created and Zombies, have no fear! I'm still working my tail off on those two books. I'm stuck at a difficult scene for Victoria right now and have been having muse issues with Zombies, but I'm still writing on them both every chance I get. I'm going to get them both out before the end of the year. I don't know how, but it's going to happen! :)
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment