Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Zombie Updates

I've finally been able to get past my block! YEA!! Thank you for listening to me vent a little bit. I really needed to get that off my chest for a minute. :)
Zombie War: Little Apocalypse on the Prairie is starting to flow nicely. If things keep going the way they are, I should have no problems with getting it out by May 1 - the start of National Zombie Awareness Month! That's my goal, and so far things are flowing nicely. I'll keep you posted as much as I can. In the
meantime, here's a small blurb giving a brief description of the zombies. enjoy. :)

"Once you looked past the clothing that tried to hide the fact that their skin was decaying, that their teeth were rotting out, and their eyes had the glassy look of a week-old corpse, you knew they were anything but normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment