Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Writer's Conference

I just signed up for a writer's conference in April where I'll get to meet with my first agent and I'm scared to death. I know it's not the end of the world if I don't get picked up, and even famous authors have been turned down a few times. This is what I want to do with my life, and I know I can succeed, I just need the chance. I'm hopeful for positive changes in my life, starting with this conference. I need some positivity right now. I'll let you know more as soon as I do. I need to figure out how to write a query letter and sell myself. It's something I'm not very good at, but have been learning ever since I started writing. Hopefully it'll work out and I'll have amazing news in a few months. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment