Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wow, I'm slacking hard-core

I know I have a hard time writing on here, but geez. Someone should kick my butt for me. :) Sorry folks!
Zombies has been more of a hit than I imagined it would be- I'm in seventh heaven with all the wonderful feedback I've been getting from people! Thanks guys! To answer the question everyone seems to be asking: I wasn't planning on writing a sequel to this book, but I will do my best to write one after I finish with Changed. (still hoping and praying for an October release date)
My personal life this month has been in the crapper. I've been struggling to remain afloat in the insanity that is my life, and have not been writing nearly as much as I've wanted to. I apologize now. That being said, I'm up to Chapter 5 in Changed, and have a very nice handle on the rest of the book. I've got my outline, something I only seem to do when I get frustrated about where things are at, and need to organize every aspect of life. I found a new editor, one that I think is going to work better than the last one I had for Choice. (I didn't have an editor for Zombies) I just enrolled in a class that I don't want to take, but have to, so...yea? So now I'm working full time, going to school, being a wife, and writing. The pressure of life is on, and I'm thriving. There must be something seriously wrong with me to be able to thrive in mass chaos. lol.
Anyway, I just wanted to post an update and let you know that I am still writing, not stuck in a bunker warding off the undead. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment