Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring!

Yeah!!! It's Spring!!! I cannot wait for it to stop snowing so that I can go out and enjoy the flowers, animals, and SUNSHINE!!! We barely received any snow during winter, so of course we are getting it now when it is supposed to be nice. grr. I love Spring, Summer and early Fall. I am a warm weather girl, and cannot wait till it gets warm enough to go motorcycle riding.
I'm still working on the final chapter and edits for Zombie Wars; and am still stuck. I don't have any idea why anymore, but there it is. I think the cover looks great, and have been in an angry zombie mood for the past few days; yet have not been able to think of a single thing. Hopefully the next few days will bring some sort of inspiration to me.
Happy Spring to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment