Sunday, March 27, 2011

Something rare- a review. :)

An Apple for Zoe: The Forsaken by Thomas Amo

Intense.
*Warning, there may be spoilers*
I started this book not having a clue as to what it was about. (I like to do that on occasion, makes things interesting;)) Anyway, I had a bit of a problem keeping all the characters in order in the beginning. I don't know if it was just lots of people, or a few people known by different monikers, or the fact that I was reading it at work and having to get up every 5 minutes to check on my peeps, but it was a bit tangled for me for a minute. The story started out intense, then moved so quickly, that I didn't want to stop to figure out where everyone was placed; I didn't want to miss what was happening. Just as you think the characters are at a point where they can rest, adjust and think about the next step, something else happens.
It was exciting, edge-of my seat, stressfully intense. I can't wait until the sequel!

No comments:

Post a Comment