Saturday, July 19, 2014

Exciting news!

I've been waiting until everything was finalized before I shared this with you all, and now I finally can!
I have recently partnered up with a creative team called Blue Harvest Creative. They do everything for me that a traditional publishing house would do, and more. I'm extremely excited to be partnering with them, and can't wait to see how they will transform my books!
We are starting with the Zombie War books, and together, we have decided to combine the trilogy into one book with three parts. Currently we are in the editing process, and for that alone, I'm thrilled. I think that the transformation of the Zombie War books is going to be something that you will enjoy even more than I.
You will be the first to know when the new and improved book will be available. I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment