Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Past lives

I've always believed that a soul can live multiple lives, learning and growing until it has experienced everything. I've thought about going to a past life reading, then thought I was silly and have always chickened out.
The other day, I saw a FB posting that one of my acquaintances, who happens to be a past life psychic, was doing a free radio show. For shits and giggles, I called in. (This was huge - I'm WAY too shy for my own good!)
She told me that she was getting a feeling from me that she rarely received.
"I keep seeing an egg, accented by sun's rays and highlighted, almost glowing. The spirits are telling me that your origins were alien. You were hatched from an egg with others."
I was stunned into disbelief. Seriously, an alien? She continued.
"I can see you. You were a small, lizard-like creature with webbed claws, although, you are not reptilian. Your claws were used to climb a lot as a youngster, and the webbing was to grip the leaves. You lived on a planet that's 200 million light years from Earth. It's warm, approximately 150 - 200 degrees, arid and so moist a human couldn't survive. Even now, I'm finding it difficult to breathe. Spirit is telling me you survived with dural oxygen. The two suns constantly showed. There was no night."
The description of the presumed me was intriguing. Made me think of writing a story about this creature.
"Your race was protected, nurtured, loved. You were intuitive, communicating telepathically with the other healers. You lived in a harmonious environment for 5,000 years before your death. If you concentrate, you can still communicate telepathically with this race."
I had no idea what to say. "Gee, that's awesome and creepy at the same time," came to mind, but the words were never spoken.
Her partner piped up, "because of this history, in this life, you find yourself easily seeing the big picture, having answers, and knowing that a harmonious life is possible because you've already lived it. You were sent here to be a teacher, to guide others in finding balance and harmony. You know what you're talking about and you need to quit doubting yourself. Don't let others get in your head, you need to trust yourself and your instincts."
I was completely at a loss for words. I've been feeling like this for a long time. I can see a peaceful existence, practically grazing it with my fingertips, but am smothered in self-doubt. These are feelings I've not spoken to many, but it floored me at how easily they pulled my biggest hurdle into the forte.

Have any of you had a past life reading done? What was yours like? Do you believe in them, or are you a skeptic? Even after experiencing this, I'm not certain it's real. I want to believe, and I felt a ring of truth as they spoke, but really, an alien? How weird is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment