Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day

Today is a day that American's celebrate and thank our veterans. I personally don't think one day is enough.
To those of you who don't know, I have family who've served, and are still serving to protect the rights of others. I for one, am grateful to them. I try to show my appreciation to the military and be respectful, and it breaks my heart to hear stories where they're disrespected.
Please, if you cherish the right to complain, to carry a weapon, to practice whatever religion you deem worthy, to gather in protest or celebration, or simply enjoy your freedom that we take for granted each and every day, thank a veteran, active, retired or deceased. They pay the price with their time, well-being, and sometimes even their lives.
To all the veterans who pop by this page, thank-you is never enough. You are loved. You are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment