Monday, January 23, 2012

Blocked

Still can't seem to write anything decent for Zombies. I'm really getting frustrated with this sequel. I've been writing things down, but so far I hate it all. Hopefully something will start clicking and the words will start flowing. It's very frustrating.
I'm really getting fed up with the bs drama at work as well. I know that there's bs in every job, but it always seems that healthcare has it in spades. I try to be nice and friendly with other people, but I've decided that some people are just bitches. There's one girl at work who doesn't like me simply because I'm friends with someone else and goes out of her way to make my life a living hell. I'm just really sick of it. I'd give almost anything to be out of this field and into a male dominated field where they at least don't do sneaky, underhanded manipulations to ruin your life. They are up front and honest about it. Some days I wish my books were real and I was one of my characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment