Tuesday, October 4, 2011

slammed

My life has been crazy this month. First I helped a good friend with her gram who has Alzheimer's, then my folks came to visit for the weekend, and I started allergy shots. I'm FINALLY back on my normal schedule, but behind on the writing. :'( So very sad about that. I'm not going to make my self imposed October publication deadline. I'm not even finished typing up the 20+ pages I have written, let alone started editing anything after Chapter 6. I'm trying though. I want to publish a good version, continue to improve as a writer. You guys deserve a good sequel. I promise, I'm working my tushy off to get a quality book out for you!
Work has been miserably awful, by the time I get home I'm so physically exhausted and mentally drained, I haven't been able to do anything extra. Things are getting better though.
My wedding anniversary is in 5 days. I can't believe we've been married 7 years already. Some days it seems like yesterday, others feel like an eternity.
My favorite holiday is coming up- Halloween! I can't wait! We're going to Disney this year to celebrate. I've been working on my costumes along with the book and cover. All three should be great. :)
I'm very excited about the cover for Changed. I should have it finished this weekend, and will try to get it and the first chapter up for your opinions by Saturday.
Happy reading, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment