Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet the Author - ME!!

I'm so excited to have my first official book thing!
I'll be at Cowboy's Tattoo tomorrow (Friday, November 9, 2012) at 3pm. Cowboy's address is: 812 N Virginia St, Reno NV. I'd recommend parking in the Walgreens parking lot and walking north across the street, toward UNR. Parking is kinda bad around there...
I'm trying really hard to promote eBook sales for readers (especially my beloved fans) so this won't be a traditional Book Signing. Instead of having piles of paperbacks, I've decided that if you bring in your Nook, Kindle, iPad, whatever eReader device you have and show me your copy of my books, I'll give you a FREE signed print of the cover art for that book!
I'll have swag, a few giveaways and pre-orders available for Consumed. Also, if you REALLY want paperbacks of the books, I'll be happy to take orders for those as well, guaranteed delivery WAY before Christmas. ;)
I look forward to meeting you in person! Thanks so much for your love and support! As always, Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment