Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Things have been so busy here lately! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, spending time with those they love. Mine is always bittersweet as I have family all across the country and can only see one faction of them at a time during the holidays. This year Bry and I spent Turkey day with his mom and older brother's family. It was surprisingly more fun than I'd anticipated. I was going on 20+ hours of no sleep, after a horrible night at work, but we had a good time. As usual, I missed those I couldn't spend time with, but appreciated being able to connect with Bry's family.
Today I decided to skip the insanity that is Black Friday and finish Changed. I've been up writing since 6:30, and am very happy to say that it's finished!! Finally!! I love it, and hope that you love it just as much as I do. I have to finish with edits and publish it, but am hoping to have it available by Dec 9th.
I think this one ends better, there's more of a conclusion and doesn't leave you hanging like Choice. I can't wait to start on the third one, but Natasha and I need a break, so the next book on the agenda is Zombie War: Little Apocalypse on the Prairie.
As always, I will do my best to keep you updated. Happy Reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment